Whether completely new to grassroots football, or an established player seeking a new challenge - Brooklands FC has the capacity and desire to support, and accommodate your needs.
In addition to Youth football, our Saturday Men's team (Open Age), is always looking for new additions to the team.
Brooklands Football Club offers:
• Midweek training sessions, including Saturdays.
• All games (match day) played on a Sunday.
• Access to a multi outdoor surface pitches and grassed pitches .
• All coaches must be DBS and qualified, meaning your child is safe and learning from qualified and experienced coaches.
• All coaches are dedicated and commitment to enhancing players as individuals and as team players.
• Family orientated and fantastic parents throughout all the teams supporting the children.
• A diverse committee made up of experienced professionals in their own field, dedicated to the ongoing development of the Club.
• From Sep 23 - Team Bonding money to assist players with making ‘life long’ friends and further enhance team cohesion.
Follow the link below to the particular age group of interest where you will find further details. Register your interest with the Club Secretary using this form.
We have squads in the following age groups, but this will expand for next season due to the significant uptake.
Year 4 - U9s
Year 8 - U13s
Year 10 - U15s
Wishing to learn to be a coach. Want to give something back to the community - please get in touch. The Club will ensure you are DBS cleared and we will fund your qualifications to enhance your education.
Want to be become a qualified Referee? Look no further, the Club will pay for your qualification. In return you will be required to officiate all Tournaments Brooklands host.
PLEASE NOTE, any games where a qualified Ref officiates (9 aside to 11 aside), they will get paid (cash in hand!).